Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The XTREME 100 ROCKED!!!

I may have only done the Metric Version of the Xtreme 100 but it was still the best ride of the season. The route was hilly and super challenging! After all is said and done it was a great achievement. The 67 up, up, up, down miles formulated my furthest/hardest ride to date. It was great to have the peace of mind with 29erfan sag'n me the whole second half. Thanks again to all sponsors who donated, CJAMZ for all of his hard work, and thanks for sure to BLUEIF for more than just offering to let me grab onto the mirror of the sag truck. I almost took him up on his offer but I wasn't going to tarnish my ride by taking a mech assist. I can't wait till next year!

And remember, if it isn't a Hi Fi it better have big wheels...they just roll faster.

2 comments:

BLUEIF said...

It was great to have you out there turning the crank!

BigWheelRider said...

The Crank Army was doing its best, with an average mph of 16! Those hills were more than I have ever faced...